Thursday, February 22, 2007

MAAD March 2007

Hi All,

Happy Lunar New Year to all!
.
Sorry for the lack of updates in this busy festive season.
I haven't stopped working on new designs though ;)
.
I have ended my pandora's box lease this month as it is not suitable for my products.

.
But! I would be doing MAAD! again in March! Come take a look at budding designers and entrepreneurs. See you all there and do come and take a look as all my new designs would be launched there! Lay ur hands on the limited pieces before they are gone!
.


WHERE?: @ Red Dot Design Museum (The only Building in Red there! Former Traffic Police HQ along Maxwell Road, opp diagonally from Maxwell Market) .

Address: 28 Maxwell Road #03-05, Red Dot Building 069120

Nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar MRT station just 3 min walks away it's directly opposite the URA building

When: 3rd / 4th March 2007, 11am - 6pm


See ya ;)
Love SabbieW

No comments: