Monday, March 05, 2007

Goodbye to my Little Box Retail Space...What's next?


Just wanted to post up the picture of my Little Retail Space created with someone (special) who had been super supportive all these times, and helping me realise my little dream step by step. Of ourse every one of you my friends and family too who came by everytime i have a bazaar, and for checking my website for updates, as well as buying something for me etc. Thankyou for all of ur support :)
.
Also, Kenneth (Shop owner) has been really nice and accomodating and giving me the encouragement and supportall these times, i thank you sincerely, but unfortunately it was a different crowd and was not suitable for my line.
.
Will be looking out for suitable spaces to be back in retail for consignments etc soon and hope good news come soon...cross my fingers and my toes ;) Que Sera Sera ....

No comments: