Wednesday, February 07, 2007

MAAD Feb 2007

Here's a picture of the my table, the overall view of the first day...for those who had missed it, here's a peep.

*WHoooooa...thanks everyone for those who made it to the Feb '07 MAAD, just to give your support, to take a look, to those who appreciated and of course those who bought something and hope you still love them now =) My first time there and it did well (Most popular buy -> cherry earrings!) . Thank you.

Especially to my family and also wonderful partner, who stayed around and gave lots of advises to do better next time around too ;) Thank you

Lastly, so sorry for no updates for a long time... i hope i do not lose you all, do email me your email address, name and how you got to know about this website, and anything else about yourself that you would like me to know or feedback to wat stones you love better, etc, to sign up for updates, so you never visit me and be disappointed!

Oh Oh i registered for paypal too recently, so if there's any overseas customers out there looking at my site, and is interested in anything, do drop me an email too.

My Email: sabbiew@gmail.com
Do provide me at least the email address, name and how they got to kow the site

I shall try to update within this week, meanwhile, do take care and have a fun festive month (Vday and CNY!)
Cheers, and thank you!
Love SabbieW

No comments: